Congratulations to the Finalists for the 2019 Corporate Humor Awards! Be sure to check out the full list of finalists to learn why each organization was nominated and how you can implement these great, creative ideas!
Humorous Beginnings Award Finalists (Best Onboarding Program)
For the organization that shows a commitment to bringing in new employees in a way that is effective, engaging, and fun.
- Digital Ocean – Desk swag
- Zazzle – Scavenger Hunt
- Perkbox – Beer Trolley
Learned Me Good Award Finalists (Best Training Event)
For the organization that is committed to developing their people with skills they can use at work and in life.
- Twitter – Technical & creative writing
- Evernote – Evernote Academy
- Etsy – Etsy School
The Funny Voice Award Finalists (Best Marketing)
For the organization that effectively uses humor as part of their branding, marketing, and communication with their customers.
- Wendy’s – Spicy Chicken Nugget
- The Onion – Hiring Bengal Tigers
- Seamless – NYC Subway ads
Money Isn’t Everything Award Finalists (Best Perk)
For the organization that understands that engagement requires more than just a paycheck and that their employees are humans, not resources.
- Reebok – competitive Crossfit classes
- Scripps Health – Pet Insurance
- Goldman Sachs – All-night charity fundraising
Better Recognize Award Finalists (Best Recognition Program)
For the organization that understands that a job well done deserves some attention, to both honor the employee and showcase the values the organization strives for.
- Burton – Snow days
- Kimpton Hotels – Housekeeping Appreciation Week
- Roundpegg – Customized action figures
Congrats again to the finalists and thank you to everyone who submitted!