Some people say that humans only use 10% of their brain, which is completely wrong but does suggest we aren’t getting everything we can out of our noggin’. The following articles can help you increase your creativity regardless of how much you use it now.
- Boost Your Brain – Want to know one way to improve your brain power? How about 50 ways to boost your brain’s performance instead?
- Wander to Creativity – Daydreaming may actually be more than just dreaming during the day, but it may be the mind working hard for you.
- Overclock Your Mind – Just like a CPU, your mind can be overclocked past it’s normal functioning range, but unlike a CPU, the brain will adjust overtime allowing you to continue to grow.
- Eat Smart to Be Smart – Certain foods are super when it comes to having a healthy brain.
- Use the Other Hand – Something as simple as using your other hand when brushing your teeth can help improve your brain and willpower.
- Hack Your Brain – Every few years it’s smart to upgrade your computer software to get the latest and greatest. You can do that with your brain to with some great mind-hacks to amp your brainpower.