In many businesses, the most effective way to get something done is to put it in writing. Business writing helps drive clarity and accountability, and gets things done. Below are some tips from around ‘net to improve your writing.
- Write Efficiently – Get through email quickly by writing only three sentences.
- Write to Speak Well – Great speeches start from great writing.
- Skip Technology – Consider not using spell-checker to be more careful.
- Be Funny – Engage the reader through humor writing.
- Learn What’s Good – Take a course to find out what is good writing.
- Avoid the Mistakes – Know and avoid some of writing’s dumbest mistakes.
- Know the Value – Understand what makes writing so important.