We are excited to announce that Drew’s second TEDx talk on The Skill of Humor is now available online. This talk dives deep into humor skills, comedy skills and Drew’s Grandmother think it’s a fun TED talk (true story).
The Skill of Humor – How to develop your Humor Skills
In the talk, given at TEDxTAMU, Drew talks about how to develop your Humor Skills. Specifically:
- His grandma’s definition of WTF.
- 30 benefits from learning how to use humor.
- The skill of humor and why anyone can learn it.
- Three steps to creating humor.
- Why Drew’s grandmother is the funniest person he knows.
According to one of the audience members, the talk is “funny and full of great ideas.” So, feel free to share it with coworkers and friends who you think are already funny (or could learn to be a little funnier).
We believe humor is a skill and that everyone can develop their humor skills and become funny-er! So, go ahead and give humor a try!
Drew’s first TEDx talk on Humor at Work is still available online, if you want to check it out as well! We hope you enjoy the content.