I’m excited to announce that my second TEDx talk is now available online:
In the talk, given at TEDxTAMU, I talk about:
- My grandma’s definition of WTF.
- 30 benefits from learning how to use humor.
- The skill of humor and why anyone can learn it.
- Three steps to creating humor.
- Why my grandmother is the funniest person I know.
According to one of the audience members, the talk is “funny and full of great ideas.” Check it out. And feel free to share it with coworkers and friends who you think are already funny (or could learn to be a little funnier).