Humor That Works Book
Congratulations on finding your way here from the Humor That Works Book. While a book can provide an incredible amount of education and learning, it can only do so much. The resources below are meant to help you continue your humor journey.
- Humor That Works Links - all of the links referenced in the book.
- 501 Ways to Use Humor - a reference book for when you know you want to use humor, you're just not sure on what to do.
- Humor Database - a repository of humor from around the web that is SFW, for when you need a laugh or some humor help.
- Humor Shift - a free 30-day newsletter course that will help you develop your humor skill.
- HTW Facebook Group - hands-on assistance from the Humor That Works community.
- Humor That Works Programs - a look at our award-winning, hands-on training programs customized to any organization.
- Humor Strategy Call - a 20-minute call to help you determine how humor can help you get better results.
- Skill of Humor TEDx Talk - an 18-minute video detailing the skill of humor.
- Why Humor in 60 Seconds - a one-minute clip you can share with anyone who still doesn't understand the importance of humor.