I’ve been conducting a lot of communication training lately and while researching my presentation, I was blown away by some email stats, including…
- As of 2011, the average user sent and received 105 email messages per day .
- The average office worker spends 28% of their workday on email .
- 66% of people under 30 use their smartphone or cell phone to access email .
- 72% of respondents said they spend more time on email than they did a year ago and that they work longer as a result .
- 15% of Americans say they are addicted to email .