So you have to run team building activities for the next team meeting, and you don’t know where to start? Enter here one of our favorite team building activities – Zombie Tag!
Zombie Tag is one of the top team building exercises because it’s original and simple to facilitate. You can get the instructions in this video (and see it in action), or read the instructions below.
Zombie Tag Team Building Activities Video
Zombie Tag Team Building Activities Instructions
- Have everyone walk around the space.
- At any point, you can call out someone’s name. If you call out their name, they become a zombie, which means:
- Their arms go out in front of them.
- They walk slower.
- They say “Brrrraaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnsssss.”
- The zombies try to tag people (by touching them lightly). If someone gets tagged by a zombie, they also become a zombie.
- Continue calling out names until there is a sufficient number of zombies that will ultimately lead to a zombie apocalypse.
- There is no safety in this world and no weapons. The goal is just to see how long you can survive.
- For large rooms, you may need section off part of it to make the game move quicker.
- This game is great as a icebreaker, team-builder, or energizer for all ages (yes, even adults).
Awesome team building activities can have lasting positive impacts for an organization. Here is the Zombig Tag video link again on youtube and for more ideas on team building activities, exercises and games, check out our Humor That Works Services.