Many team-building activities are boring and unoriginal. Not the case with one of my favorites: Zombie Tag.
You can get the instructions in this video (and see it in action), or read the instructions below.
Zombie Tag Instructions
- Have everyone walk around the space.
- At any point, you can call out someone’s name. If you call out their name, they become a zombie, which means:
- Their arms go out in front of them.
- They walk slower.
- They say “Brrrraaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnsssss.”
- The zombies try to tag people (by touching them lightly). If someone gets tagged by a zombie, they also become a zombie.
- Continue calling out names until there is a sufficient number of zombies that will ultimately lead to a zombie apocalypse.
- There is no safety in this world and no weapons. The goal is just to see how long you can survive.
- For large rooms, you may need section off part of it to make the game move quicker.
- This game is great as a icebreaker, team-builder, or energizer for all ages (yes, even adults).