Motivation can be hard to find at times, so when you find you are in need of being motivated, check out some of these links.
Note: This is part of the What I Learned on the Internet Series.
- Find the Peak – Accomplish more by working at your peak times of day.
- Be Worthy of Remark – Make the decision to be remarkable.
- Be Excuse Free – Accept no excuses when trying to get something done.
- Don’t Think Big – Get started by following the little rules.
- Future Think – Ask yourself, “what will I remember when I am 90?“
- Get Scientific – Understand the science of motivation.
- Find Your Trigger – Identify what motivates and de-motivates you.