Introducing Andrew Tarvin
NOTE: DO NOT READ THIS PART OUT LOUD:
Hello! I’m excited to be working with you for this event. Based on past experience, I’ve found a clear introduction helps set the stage for what the audience can expect. Certainly feel free to have fun with it.
Worst case scenario, mention I’m an engineer and I talk about humor. But ideally, here’s what you can say:
(START READING HERE):
Andrew Tarvin is an international project manager turned humor engineer. Through his company, Humor That Works, Andrew teaches people how to be more productive, less stressed, and happier using humor.
He has worked with thousands of people at hundreds of organizations, including Procter & Gamble, GE, and Microsoft, on topics including humor in the workplace, confident communication, and agile leadership.
He is a best-selling author, has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TEDx, and FastCompany, and has delivered talks in 50 states, 18 countries, and 3 continents. He loves the color orange and is obsessed with milkshakes.
Please join me in welcoming, Andrew Tarvin.
(STOP READING HERE)
Prefer bullet point form? Here you go:
- Andrew Tarvin
- International project manager turned humor engineer.
- Worked with hundreds of organizations all around the world, including:
- P&G, Microsoft, GE, PepsiCo, Raytheon, ESPN
- Been featured publications, such as:
- TEDx, Forbes, Huffington Post, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Inc
- Loves the color orange and is obsessed with chocolate.