The program consists of 4-8 classes that are 90-120 minutes long and take place place over the course of 1, 4, or 8 weeks. There is also an option to have a group performance at the end of the class to showcase the skills learned and have way too much fun.
What You’ll Learn
- How to improve your listening skills.
- The power of “Yes and.”
- Listening to understand, not to respond.
- How to be relevant and relatable.
- Innovation through “If this is true, then what else is true…”
- Brainstorming techniques.
- The power of trusting others.
- The power of trusting your instincts.
In addition to these skills, the class will also provide invaluable teambuilding opportunities and will help to improve morale, enhance culture, and reduce stress.
What Clients are Saying about the Program
It was fun and informative. It also allowed for me to interact with coworkers that I otherwise would not have.
I loved your workshop. It was such a great experience and a fun way to connect with others.
I thought the program was a great fit for our group and the way our company operates.
Join other great organizations who have experienced the program, including:
Want to Find Out More?
Check out these posts on the value of improv: