While researching an upcoming post on how to make fun surveys, I decided to create my own Humor That Works survey. The goal of the survey is to capture some of your ideas and preferences to find out how I can provide more relevant content to you. It also serves as a sample survey for how to incorporate humor into a survey, so hopefully enjoy it.
And if you’re not sold on taking the survey, here are 9 reasons why you should:
- You’ll get to answer some interesting questions.
- You’ll help me better understand my audience so I can provide more of the content you want.
- You’ll get an extra workout by clicking a couple of times.
- You’ll have done your good deed for the day.
- You’ll get to see the survey results.
- You’ll go from being passive to being active.
- You’ll make me happier.
- You’ll be happier because you made someone else happier.
- You’ll be able to ignore survey-takers on the street because you’ve already completed one survey today.
See, 9 great reasons to click the following link and answer some questions: