In a world that is constantly (and rapidly) shifting, leaders have to be adept at not only reacting to, but leading through change. And what better way to learn how to manage change than from the masters of adapting to the moment: improvisers.
What can leaders learn from improv, in addition to yes and?
Take a look in this video on Why Leaders Need Improv:
The Five V’s covered:
- Start with a Vision. Make sure your team is clear on what it is.
- Leverage Team Versatility. Determine your team’s strengths and use them.
- Encourage Vulnerability. Create psychological safety by appreciating your humans.
- Build Vigor. Develop team resiliency by fostering a growth mindset.
- Create Velocity. Focus on getting things done.
Want to learn more? Check out our Leading On Your Feet program.