Back in September of 2015, I attended the annual AIN Conference in Montreal (and heard these amazing things).
While there, I gave a 10-minute talk on how I, as an introvert, use improvisation to interact with other humans using a 3-step process. Well you can now see that video online:
A few highlights from the talk:
- 0:22 – My friends’ reactions when they learned I did stand-up comedy.
- 1:40 – The truth about personality assessments.
- 3:10 – Why conversation matters.
- 4:28 – Three step process to conversation.
- 7:54 – Eddie Izzard reference.
- 10:01 – The power of improv.
If you want to learn more, I teach these skills and more in my Communication Program.