Those who attended the Humor MAP Breakout Session were able to submit a caption for a New Yorker cartoon. The finalists are shown below.
WINNER: “Him? He’s the messenger.”
- “Him? He’s the messenger.”
- “We’re looking to round out our team… do you know Krav Maga?”
- “As you can see, we like to have fun in the workplace.”
- “You’ve heard the phrase ‘mob mentality,’ right?”
- “Why do you think you have a problem focusing at work?”
There were a lot of great suggestions (including one of my favorites: “They just found out he’s a Michigan grad.”) and a few that were similar to each other (e.g. “A PM position has just become available.” and “Actually we will have a position open up very soon.”).
Overall my biggest takeaway is that Nationwide IT Project Management Professionals are a very humorous bunch!
See all of the entries here.