The Internet is full of sites that can help you procrastinate, but it’s also filled with tips on how to be more productive. The articles below can help you get things done better, faster, or in some cases not at all.
Note: This is part of the What I Learned on the Internet Series.
- The quickest way to get something off your to-do list is to just delete it.
- Want shorter meetings? Require dancing while giving updates.
- Beat procrastination to be productive.
- No matter how busy you are, you can always make room for brilliance.
- Tempted to stray away from work? Distract yourself with manageable tasks.
- Combine improv and GTD for uber-productivity.
- Work at your peak times to accomplish more.