Inspiration can come in many forms. One man’s inspirational message is another man’s cheesy saying. Either way, you’re sure to find some inspiration in the links below, so get to reading.
Note: This is part of the What I Learned on the Internet Series.
- Build Strength, Tenacity, and Courage – Find out what other people suggest for “Testing My Mettle” on Metafilter.
- Take Advantage of Time – Think about how you can take advantage of free time (or Slack as Seth Godin calls it) you have to better prepare for the future.
- Life Lessons – Consider an NLP view on the 12 Laws of Life.
- A Positive Example – Learn how Helen Keller learned and feel inspired.
- Effect Change – Make small changes to see big improvements with 7 ways to change your life in the next 7 days.
- Be Different – Rebel against the status quo when it makes to become a practical non-conformist.
- Declutter – Think about living with less to live better.