They say that humans only use 10% of their brain. I don’t know whether or not that’s true, but the following articles can help you increase the amount you use your noggin regardless of how much you use it now.
Note: This is part of the What I Learned on the Internet Series.
- Boost Your Brain – Want to know one way to improve your brain power? How about 50 ways to boost your brain’s performance instead?
- Wander to Creativity – Daydreaming may actually be more than just dreaming during the day, but it may be the mind working hard for you.
- Overclock Your Mind – Just like a CPU, your mind can be overclocked past it’s normal functioning range, but unlike a CPU, the brain will adjust overtime allowing you to continue to grow.
- Eat Smart to Be Smart – Certain foods are super when it comes to having a healthy brain.
- Use the Other Hand – Something as simple as using your other hand when brushing your teeth can help improve your brain and willpower.
- Hack Your Brain – Every few years it’s smart to upgrade your computer software to get the latest and greatest. You can do that with your brain to with some great mind-hacks to amp your brainpower.