5 Tips for PR
- Know Your Goals. Before launching a PR campaign, know what you want the outcome to be. Are you looking for more customers? Trying to raise an employee’s personal profile? Increase your overall reach?
- Know Your Narrative. When crafting your message, think of the narrative of what you want to say. What is your story?
- Humanize Your Story. Talk about the people, not your product–who works there? What’s the CEO like? Who uses it?
- Find Your Passionate Users. The best speaker for your product isn’t your employees but your impassioned users.
- Connect with the Press. Get the attention of the people you want to write for you by connecting with them in a fun way (Brew PR sends their contacts a fun animated gif on something they care about).