“Book ’em, Danno” – Detective Steve McGarrett
If you’re looking for the easiest way to learn about the benefits of using humor in the workplace and want to get started right away, you’re in the right place. Humor That Works: Why You Should Use Humor and How to Get Started will explain why you want to start using humor today and how to start. A quick note: writing a book often requires many iterations and re-writes.
Rather than wait until I write the “perfect” book (which would still undoubtedly require some fixes), I’ve decided to borrow from the software engineering world and release an ALPHA version of the book. The book still contains great content and can help you start using humor to be effective today. You can see a list of what is included in the release notes below. If you choose to download the book, please share any feedback on how to make it better by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the book, please share this page with other people. After all, you wouldn’t want to hoard all the humor. Plus, as you learn in Chapter 3, happiness is contagious, so why not spread the love?
Release Notes — Current Version: 1.2
* Introduction of the book, scope of what’s included.
* Humor Definition, to set the stage of humor in the workplace.
* The Benefits of Humor, the specific reasons YOU should use humor.
* Using Humor, sense vs ability, how to get started, and ways to avoid inappropriate humor.
* Resources, where to go to learn more.
* Conclusion, summing it all up.
* Sources, the science behind the humor.
If you’re ready to learn how and why to use humor in the workplace, and are willing to forgive any grammatical errors, enter your email address and click the download button below.